Friday, December 9, 2022

Exploring New Waters

Hello blogworld! Anyone out there? Anyone miss me? I have missed writing. I have missed it terribly! And I didn't want 2022 to end without a single post, so after an hour or so of struggling to log into my Blogger account (I had completely forgotten the email I had used to establish this entity!), I finally got in. I am happy to have the opportunity to once again try to bring this blog of mine back to life. I've wondered if I should rename it or start a new one, but quite frankly, I love the name "tanglefish." My daughter helped me decide on it over a decade ago! So even though I am establishing a new business with a name that one might say is more land-oriented (Pen & Path), I am going to keep with the name "tanglefish" for my blog, and embrace the flow that started so many years ago. I have recently been on some adventures. And I am currently starting some new ones. I would like to chronicle them here, perhaps. Just tonight I submitted an application for something that would be really cool. I'll let you know if pans out! What's a blog post without some photos? Well, not as interesting as one WITH photos. But I can't seem to upload the water-themed photos I just spent an hour or so selecting from my phone. So photos will have to wait for another time. I might need to spend some time relearning how to do things in Blogger. Leave me a comment, if you would be so kind, to encourage me to make the effort! Thanks for reading! I'll try to have photos in the next post! And maybe share stepouts to a new tangle! -Amy in TN

No comments:

Post a Comment